Right now I'm stuck in HellHole, CT, otherwise known as New Haven. Let me just tell you right now that a "haven" is usually a place of contentment and well being. Well, fuck that. Tucson is where it's at homies!
This is my dad's apartment complex...don't let the peaceful atmosphere and green grass fool you, it still sucks being here!

So I guess I'll start my blog off with an interesting story. Just kidding. Absolutely nothing interesting has gone on in the past few days, other than the fact that Chris, one of my dad's lab workers, asked me to wash 200 slides (those little glass things you look under a microscope with for you non-science nerds). So I put on Voldemort's cloak (lab coat) and Harry's glasses (goggles) and latex (not trojan, gloves). So here I am, being the innocent, hard working girl that I am all decked out in lab shit, when Chris says,
"Just kidding, I really don't have any slides for you."Asshole. It reminds me of something I would to do Megan, the bestie who I MISS!
Okay, until next time ppl. Tomorrow I'm going to NYC, so something tragic and/or exciting is bound to happen.
Peace!

No comments:
Post a Comment