Friday, April 30, 2010

Grrr (UPDATED)


Okay. So a little over a month ago, I did a shoot for Aveda Salons. However, I have yet to get my photos back from that shoot, and I know for a fact some of the other models who were there got their pics back. So what is going on here? I contacted the photographer a couple hours ago and the message said "message read" on the site so I know he's seen it. Hmm. I'll give it a few days before I get mad. Anyway, though I've done like a billion shoots I really wanted the pics from that one, since the makeup was crazy rad.

I've got the pics now, Lady Gaga meets Candyland, check it out check it out:



These pics will serve as advertisements for Aveda.

Speaking of shoots, I have one tomorrow. It's for U of A's Campus Catgirl Contest and it's been sponsored by some salon. So they're going all out, apparently they're putting in extensions and all that jazz in me. Hair and makeup will be done on site, and for the first time ever for me, wardrobe will be provided. The shoot will take place at 2 locations, one at Caruso's Restaurant, and the other with some motorcycles. The one at Caruso's will be elegant, and I'm assuming the biker one will be... biker-style. Pretty cool, I'm looking forward to it. It's gonna be me and two other models.

So RAY TAYY TAY is in T-town with her boyfriend Kevy-Kevv. Except I found out via Kevin that they will be in San Diego for the weekend..... way to inform me Rachel! Well at least they'll be here for the Cinco De Mayo festival! Can't wait.

Also, I'M FUCKING SICK. Okay, I know I get sick a lot but this is ridiculous, even for me. The good news is that it's only a sore throat and slight ear blockage. So hopefully this won't turn into a full blown case of H1N1.

Ok. That is all. I hate boys right now, though I had a pretty sweet dream last night about Justin Beiber. Yes he's underage, NO it wasn't a sex dream, and YES I know that's still slightly creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment