Yeah, the title of this blog has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm going to write about. Actually, I don't even have a subject to write about. I did last night, but the internet was being totally gay so I couldn't post anything. And now I don't even remember WTF I was planning to write about. Guess I might as well say something about the title. The most recent encounter I've had with either a banana or phone was when I walked in on Megan C. putting a condom on a banana with her teeth while engaging in phone sex last night. Guess Carmen Sandiego rubbed off on her too much.
Monday, April 12, 2010
RING RING RING RING RING BANANA PHOOOONNNEE!!!!!!!
Yeah, the title of this blog has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm going to write about. Actually, I don't even have a subject to write about. I did last night, but the internet was being totally gay so I couldn't post anything. And now I don't even remember WTF I was planning to write about. Guess I might as well say something about the title. The most recent encounter I've had with either a banana or phone was when I walked in on Megan C. putting a condom on a banana with her teeth while engaging in phone sex last night. Guess Carmen Sandiego rubbed off on her too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You are such a liar. Great picture of Carmen, though. I'm amazing you didn't photoshop in a picture of a condom on a banana into her hand.
ReplyDeleteI so thought about it... but I was in lecture when I wrote this and didn't have enough battery on my comp to run Photoshop!
ReplyDelete